We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing, and fun-loving person. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of exceeding sales quota, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is capable of building and growing the pipeline of the business. They also have experience navigating through organizations, doing deep discovery and speaking to multiple decision makers.
They are the front line of the sales process and spend their days prospecting and cold calling trying to help prospects to automate their Sales Compensation in Salesforce with Surfwriter Apps. They are measured by their seamless handoffs of qualified pipeline to our Account Executive Sales team.
Strong organizational and follow-up skills are key, and a competitive, friendly, numbers-driven personality will thrive here.
Tasks and Impact
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate weekly new opportunities
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of activity including outbound cold calls, emails, & social selling
- Consistently exceed monthly and annual sales quota and be well-compensated for doing so
- Responsible for accurately tracking prospect interactions and information in Salesforce
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Surfwriter Apps and Services
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- 1 - 3 years of full-time corporate sales experience (software sales is a plus)
- Proven track record of success prospecting for new business
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred
- Experience being held to metrics a plus
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- A motivated, driven and self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Salesforce.com Experience
- Knowledge of Sales Compensation
- Enterprise prospecting experience